Or, Jason, are you on Google+ or Twitter? Perhaps you'd like to share
your handles so people can follow. I too admire your enthusiasm.

As far as the beer meeting goes, some people have expressed an opinion
on location. I think there has been some support for D&B too, though.
I'm thinking it should come down to a vote.

However, I'm scheming to make it interesting. How would people feel if
the winners of the vote -- those who get to go to their preferred
location, are required to buy the first round of beer? It can be cheap
beer in pitchers, so not too much money. I think it would make it
interesting. Thoughts?

-Erik