Mark & Erik,

Actually, I appreciate Jason's posts/comments and, compared the
multitude of off-topic, drama-based-banter that I have read on this
list over the years, I am more annoyed by either of you attempting to
chastise an on-topic poster over his "style".

Jason has an intriguing perspective that doesn't carry the ego of some
other posters on this list, and I find it enlightening and amusing.
While I may not always agree with him, I would much prefer the limited
experience with a passion for the technology compared to the subtle
condescension of an egotistical old guard.