I went to city hall, yesterday.  I picked up a copy of the St. Cloud
franchise ordinance that Bresnan Communications holds for city cable.
As expected, the city officials sold out city residents with one of the
most outrageous assaults I've seen on Minnesotans' right to public
access television rights.

I just thought there might be some linux techies that might want to help
straighten out our local corrupt officials.  Hope I'm not wrong in
thinking that.
Tom