About time we do something about those St. Cloudians, what with their
uppity oh so holier than thou attitudes coming
down to Minneapolis trying to show up us peasants. I say right on, let
me get my pitchfork out of the closet and let's roll baby.

You know who else hated St. Cloud? Yep thats right....

At Tuesday, 08-11-2011 on 15:57 Erik Mitchell wrote:

I'm glad to hear that the focus of this movement is finally been
brought to the real enemy: ST. CLOUD!!!

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM, tom  wrote:
> Occupy St Cloud is ramping up.  Our group wants to participate in
> livestream and global revolution.  Any techies that live in or near
St
> Cloud that understand how to do that, please contact me and we'll
meet
> on Thursday at 7PM in the library at St Cloud State University.
> Thanks, Tom

Erik K. Mitchell
erik.mitchell at gmail.com
http://mitc0185.com/