> As dealing with email/spam configurations is pretty boring/annoying to
> me now-a-days I would recommend looking at commercial anti-spam service
> systems where you only need to change your MX record to use the service
> then do all of your configuring through a web GUI. That is of course
> assuming you have more than a $0 budget to work with.

This is definitely worth looking into. Postini from Google is one such
service, $1 per mailbox per month I believe. Mail Route is another
(http://www.mailroute.info/), and of course there is Justin's company.
As an added benefit these services will also spool your mail in the
event of your mail server being down. We do this often with Postini.
Really nice as you don't have to do anything with DNS when migrating
from Exchange 2003 to 2007, 2010, or whatever mail service you're
implementing. Just spool the mail on Postini, do your mail server
work, configure the mail server to accept mail from Postini, make sure
Postini is configured to send mail to the new server, and then release
the spool. Great way for any business to get the email server
resiliency they should have at a low price.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
IT Outhouse Blog Thing | http://www.itouthouse.com