Are we learning worthless garbage by learning frameworks ?
I'm Doing C# development now and I like C and its simple uses. I also like
staying close to the machine when I code. I look at ruby and wonder if it
is worth learning? And I tried iron ruby and its SLOW very slow. Looking
back what has been the biggest change in programming but moving higher
levels and more and more frameworks? It is supposed to increase
development time, but how much C/C++/C#/Objective C could you write in
that time? What do you think is better time invested writing web
applications In a C variant or using html5 css3 JavaScript and
php,perl,python/ruby? I do enjoy python from time to time.
Thanks, Ron