On 10/30/2011 11:12 AM, Jason Hsu cried from the depths of the abyss:
> I wasn't at yesterday's Installfest, so I'd like to hear from those of you who did show up (and those of you who didn't but have tried Ubuntu 11.10 on your own).  I'd especially like to hear from those of you who recently switched to Ubuntu from another OS.

All you guys need is Slackware.  I've been using it since the late 90's,
and it's by far my favorite (desktop & server).

I don't have any free time these days to attend an installfest, but I
can donate 20 or so Slackware Install DVD's for the next one.