On 11/01/2011 01:38 PM, John Gateley wrote:

> And qmail doesn't do IPv6, which will kill it as soon as IPv6 becomes
> popular (which, last time I checked, was scheduled to occur in 2112,
> only 101 short years from now). Does postfix?

Postfix has supported IPv6 for a while now.

There are a few measures one can take on a private e-mail server that
cut down on spam considerably that qmail should support. Simply ensuring
reverse DNS to a valid domain on HELO cuts the spam load considerably.

Does qmail have a filter for SPF checking yet? That can help quite a bit
as well.

--
Dan