Since this is a redhat shop someone knowing only ubuntu would spend
most of there time trying to figure out the redhat commands. We
already have 2 people that are in that process and commenting that the
company should be using ubuntu. Personally I'd fire the both of them
because I don't have time to listen to distrubution wars.