I knew I shouldn't have continued to read this thread, I may have to go buy
one of those now.  I could see how you could totally hack their design to
make a cool massive computer system.  Even doing some router work (the other
kind of router) to make wire management, putting in monitor mounts and
adjusting everything to the exact dimensions you want.

I really didn't need another project right now!