On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Yaron <tclug at freakzilla.com> wrote:
> No, Synergy and/or KVMs are not an option. I actually want a real
> keyboard/mouse/pointing devices on real screens all the time.

Do you want to have a keyboard tray for each system, or is it enough
to just have enough desk space?  The desk I have could (and sometimes
does) accomodate three workstations/laptops, but two of the three
keyboards and mice have to sit on top of the desk.
And yes, it is from Ikea, but it is higher end, made of solid wood
instead of particle board.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30064057
It doesn't look all that big in the picture, but when I'm sitting at
it, it feels HUGE.
And that shelf on the right could be placed above a workstation on the
left to give space for two workstations inside the desk.  I have done
that, too.
- Justin