On 3/18/11, Brian Wall <kc0iog at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Mark Mitchell
> <mark.russel.mitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If, however, the printer is still available when my xtracycle arrives, I'd
>> be interested.
>
> Hopefully the Xtracycle comes equipped with a trailer, a forklift, and
> two roadies.  You've never seen a 4si, have you? ;-)
>
> The footprint of a 4si is best expressed in square kilometers.  Its
> weight in metric tons.
>
> BUT DANG, these printers rock.  I used to admin one that printed
> overnight jobs from an S/390.  About a ream every night (government
> paper).  That 4si outlasted any of the newer HP 4000 series printers.

Something like this?
Physical specifications
Width	54.5 cm (21.5 inches )
Depth (body only)	60.3 cm (23.6 inches)
Depth (with letter paper tray)	76.3 cm (30.0 inches)
Depth (with legal paper tray)	80.7 cm (31.6 inches)
Height	41.8 cm (16.5 inches)
Weight (including EP-S cartridge)	55.9 kg (123.0 lb)

I still think an xtracycle could handle it.  with some digging you can
find xtracycles carrying things like;
bales of hay
kayaks / surfboards
2 55 gallon drums
and 125lbs isn't out of the question.

However, I will admit that range gets kind of limited with that kind of load.

But, nonetheless.  I can scrounge a car this weekend, if it's still available.

let me know.