On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Mark Mitchell
<mark.russel.mitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

> If, however, the printer is still available when my xtracycle arrives, I'd
> be interested.

Hopefully the Xtracycle comes equipped with a trailer, a forklift, and
two roadies.  You've never seen a 4si, have you? ;-)

The footprint of a 4si is best expressed in square kilometers.  Its
weight in metric tons.

BUT DANG, these printers rock.  I used to admin one that printed
overnight jobs from an S/390.  About a ream every night (government
paper).  That 4si outlasted any of the newer HP 4000 series printers.

Brian