Kenneth Lynes cried from the depths of the abyss...

> I hack a lot of programs

The correct word here is Crack.  I highly doubt that you are the one
actually cracking them though.  That's takes fairly decent skills, and the
rest of you message indicates these are skill you do not have.

> just to be able to use windows at all and that includes the OS. I am bothered by
> doing that believe it or not and wanted to get into an OS which I could afford to use legally. I plan to donate when I can find some extra
> cash around and I do promise to do that.

In case you haven't noticed, there is open source builds for windows too.
What ever you are cracking, there is most likely an open source
equivalent for M$. It might not be as fancy or zipadedoda, but hey beggars
can't be choosers right.  My personal favorite is the Cracked
anti-virus/security stuff people like to infect their machine with.  That's good stuff right
there.

> but please see that most of us simply want the OS to work well without
> constant problems such as we have using windows. Constant
> bother and malfunctions without limit along with issues of having to constantly upgrade the computer.

Are you on Apple's payroll?

> That should be the immediate goal of the distribution: to make it work well without hundreds of issues to solve.

Come on man!  What are you running over there?  Wintendo 95,98, or ME?  M$
hasn't been that bad in a long time now.  Perhaps your hardware is crap.
Another thing that comes to mind is all the pirate software.  Each time
you click on Cracked.exe, crack.exe, patchthis.exe, or my favorite already
precracked software there is a price to pay.  It seems you are paying
right now.  Legitimate windows with legitimate software works well
enough.  You are doing something wrong.

> The object should be to get as many people as we can to use linux and then hardware manufacturers will put effort into making their stuff
> work on our OS and not just to struggle along on windows. I am grateful for all the guys who help make the OS better and help solve out
> issues with software and hardware. I accept that I have to learn and will keep at it, but that is not my main issue to leave windows and
> embrace linux. I like that it simply works. Keep up the good work and I will do all I can to help others myself.
> Ken

There is no honor among thieves.