So, I've been reading the email threads back and forth for the last few
days.

It has come to my attention that the admins for TCLUG need to step in and
get some control on this list, or shut it down.  TCLUG used to be a place
where people could comment in if they had a suggestion if someone sent a
question.  Now it just seems that people only care about slamming people for
what distribution of Linux they are using.  Some have gone as far as
slamming people over their religions.

At this point, I've decided to also leave the TCLUG list.  Because I also
agree with what Todd said.  "Google answers it much faster and without all
the BS that the list provides."

Maybe someday I'll return to TCLUG. Maybe I won't.  Maybe I'll just find a
better list.

Take care all.

--
Dan Smith