I like that Joel post.  Excellent ideas.  Most of my customers have a few of
those items but not enough.  I have the fun of helping to improve their
processes too.

Here [1] are a bunch of places to consider in your quest.  The Business
Journal has done this survey for 13? years.  Company employees fill it out
anonymously.  The survey has many pages/questions (my employer has
participated/won for the past 7? years).

[1]
http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2011/07/08/best-places-to-work.html