On Sat, 9 Jul 2011, Mr. B-o-B wrote:

> On 7/9/2011 7:52 PM, Mike Miller cried from the depths of the abyss:
>
>> The system claims that I don't have a bootable drive -- is that what we
>> would expect to see?
>
> Did you just have one single drive before?

I had two drives -- one bootable and one secondary, no RAID.

Right now I've got neither of those drives in the box.  I put in the two
new unused 2TB drives and I'm starting to try to install Ubuntu 10.10 with
a RAID1 (mirroring) configuration.  I'm not entirely sure I can do that
the right way, but I'll give it a try.

I can always try to go back and do something differently.

Mike