Drmgiver cried from the depths of the abyss...

> Most distros include it in repos to my knowledge.  As for Slackware, I
> know it is just me being me, but I refuse to use it based on how it got
> it's name.

That is a shame.  I have the same feeling about Ubuntu (which is an
African word for not smart enough to use Slackware).  I have installed
Ubuntu for my Mom, and a handful of others that are challenged.  It's a
nice n00b distro.  Once you grow some teeth, or need to put a server into
production you might find the hand holding fisher price aspect of Ubuntu
a turn off.  This of course my is just my opinion.

You should give it a try.  It's lovely!