>One thing I'd suggest looking into is Project Euler. It provides a
great set of computation problems to work through

you beat me to it.  sound like what i was looking for. One thing I'd suggest
looking into is Project Euler. It provides a
great set of computation problems to work through

 on a side note, a really off topic side note, does anyone else have google
malaysia as their homepage.  i set my home page as
http://www.google.com/and it still come up google malaysia.