Samael,
Don't worry too much about which language you're starting with. With
that said, Python is a good place to start. Lower level languages like
C and C++ are going to force you to deal with things like types and
memory management that you don't really need to worry about when
you're starting out programming.

One thing I'd suggest looking into is Project Euler. It provides a
great set of computation problems to work through, and you can do it
in any language you like. Having real programming problems to work on
helps because you're not paying as much attention to the language as
you are figuring out how to solve the problem at hand.

http://projecteuler.net/

Good luck.

-Erik