interesting.  i wouldn't have read the agreement so thank you for the heads
up.  it seems as though justin came through with a g4 for me so license
restrictions will not be a factor.  a special thanks to justin kremer for
his generosity and help from me and my children.
 njmnh nnkcn   that is a thanks from my youngest...