He said he was a student, I just did not know what school he went to and
if they had academic discounts on Mac software.  I was pointing out that
the U of M does offer Mac OSX licenses for purchase.  In this case, I
was advocating the purchase of licensed software rather that downloading
something that had been posted to some server.

Perry