  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Shawn Fertch
  Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:23 AM
  To: TCLUG List
  Subject: [tclug-list] Looking for an older laptop

  I know I could hit up ebay, but looking to stay local and actually see the product before purchase.  Anyone have an older laptop
they upgraded from that's sitting on a shelf?  I'm looking for a laptop to give a family member who's a bit down on their luck.
Expected use is light internet with some video, word processing, etc.

  I do plan to hit up TC FreeGeek as well.  Just thought I'd hit up the list members and see what's locally available before hitting
ebay and the likes.

  Thanks

  --
  -Shawn