I will be at the meeting and I am bringing friends. If you type nmap in to
your browser your first result should be nmap.org. Do not use search terms
like "download" "download driver". Most of the time source forge is the
best place to get your code from. Softpedia and cnet have been malware
loaded for years. Softpedia used to be ok but it is just awful now with
adds all over and its tricky just to get what you want. Most of the time a
.org site is safe than any .com site. I take it you hit Cnet with windows?
,Ron