I'll be at Wednesday's beer meeting, so let me know if you're interested in either of these items so that I'll know to bring them.

I have a 48X speed IDE CD-ROM drive left over from an old computer.  Yes, the drive still works, so it's better than nothing.  It's NOT a CD burner, and forget about playing DVDs on it (manufactured in May 2001).

I also have a warm mist humidifier that works intermittently.  It doesn't have much value as a humidifier, but you can have it if you think you can fix it or if you want to scavenge parts from it.

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux http://www.swiftlinux.org