I have the *.wmv copy of the movie _Lawrence of Arabia_ on DVD.  PNY offered me a free movie for buying RAM from them, so I picked that particular one.  I actually had to use Windows to download it.  (Fortunately, I was able to run Windows XP in VirtualBox.)

I haven't been able to play the *.wmv file in Linux, though it did work in Windows.

Is there a way I can burn the *.wmv file to a DVD so I can watch it on my DVD player and TV?  (I don't use my computer to watch movies, because they look and sound better on TV.)

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux http://www.swiftlinux.org