On 12/05/2011 05:56 PM, Jason Hsu wrote:
> http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20111205#feature
>
> I'm surprised antiX Linux isn't more popular.  It's just as fast on old computers as Puppy Linux is, but its repository DWARFS that of Puppy Linux.  The review didn't mention this, but Puppy Linux has a MUCH, MUCH smaller repository than antiX Linux.
>
> I've tried out TinyCore and SliTaz.  While they're even lighter than antiX Linux, they're less user-friendly and (like Puppy Linux) have small repositories.  Of course, I'd be more motivated to work with TinyCore and SliTaz if I had a Windows 95 era computer.

Jason-

Seriously.

Do you want me to set up and manage your blog about light weight
distros/Ubuntu for you?

I think that the many suggestions encouraging you to blog will benefit
your cause 100 fold....

Just think of the disgruntled old hardware, XP, and Unity users
searching for Swift Linux.

You need to advertise.

I am just saying....