http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20111205#feature

I'm surprised antiX Linux isn't more popular.  It's just as fast on old computers as Puppy Linux is, but its repository DWARFS that of Puppy Linux.  The review didn't mention this, but Puppy Linux has a MUCH, MUCH smaller repository than antiX Linux.

I've tried out TinyCore and SliTaz.  While they're even lighter than antiX Linux, they're less user-friendly and (like Puppy Linux) have small repositories.  Of course, I'd be more motivated to work with TinyCore and SliTaz if I had a Windows 95 era computer.

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux http://www.swiftlinux.org