Gerry cried from the depths of the abyss...

> Here's a +1 for the libvirt setup.

> I can access it with vnc localhost so virt-manager is still really not
> needed.
> Certainly good enough for what I do on Windows but I can't speak to whether
> I'd run a bunch of Windows servers on it.

Forgive me, but I have not read through any of the documentation yet.  Do
you know if this type of setup will support RDP to the windows guests?
Not a big deal if VNC works, just curious.  All the Linux guests I will be
installing don't have X/GUI's installed, so no worries their.

Thanks!

Bob