After using Unity for a couple of hours it pales in comparison to gnome3
shell.
11.04 is getting better and unity may be your cup of tea. But not mine.
At first I thought Gnome3 was a little clunky to operate. Then I started
navigating Unity.
With the apps that are avaible to down load the first app was grivin. So i
downlod it and run the app.
It loads then asked to install a workspace. I try to install a work space
but it failes because there is no existing workspace files. it fails to
create a new work space.
And I think to my self, hmm this would be great for a new user to encounter.
A non working app suggested as the first app to download.
I think I will wipe the still ugly Ubuntu 1104 from my laptop.
Fedora 15 beta wins over ubuntu today.
,Ron