On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Mike Miller <mbmiller+l at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, Yaron wrote:
>
>  I dunno, I don't really believe these kind of announcements unless I see
>> THREE emails about it.
>>

>   I also think Ubuntu is elite enough for me
>
> Mike

I have to confess I found the discussion about Slackware that was generated
by the mails informative.  Sounds like if their package management systems
was a little more polished I'd be really happy on that distro.  Mainly
because they don't slice-and-dice packages six different ways.  Generally,
when I install a library, I want the headers.  I get sick of having to go
back and hunt down fifteen -dev packages so I can build something.

-Rob