I've been working in unity since the beta came out and I can say that so far
I'm still not liking it at all.  I'm trying to give it a fair shake and see
if it grows on me but so far it just annoys me.  It is very much like the
Mac type of UI which I also hate, if you like the Mac UI then you may like
it.

As I sit here and look at it again I think it is time to go back to Window
Maker, it has been some time since I last used it having spent the last few
years in Gnome and/or KDE but I just remember I was much happier with my UI
back then :)

--j