Here is an example of what the page will look like on the day of the
election:

http://www.co.mcleod.mn.us/department_files/Auditor/Election_results/general/EL30.htm

I want to display the information for the Hutchinson City Council and
McLeod County Sheriffs race.

I expect to need two different pages for this, but maybe there is some
way to split a page with information from both races centered in the
browser window. Last go around was very laborious as we always had to
scroll to the locations we were interested in every time the page
refreshed.  The plan is to force a refresh every 5 minutes and not
require user interaction.