On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
<chrome at real-time.com> wrote:
> Anyone used Soekris hardware under Linux recently?
>
> http://www.soekris.com/

Carl - I haven't used the Soekris boards specifically, but have
extensively used PCEngines ALIX boards, which are very similar.
Specifically, I've used their ALIX 2d3 board, which is a 500MHz Geode
LX, 256MB RAM, 3 network interfaces, CF slot, 2xUSB, etc:

http://www.pcengines.ch/alix2d3.htm

I'm running pfSense (a NanoBSD-based firewall distro) on mine, but I
know many people run linux on this platform as well.

Highly recommended - mine runs very cool (no perceptable heat output
at all), perfectly silent, and draws 6W max.

I order mine from mini-box.com. With the board, power supply, and
case, I believe it's about $150-$175 or so.

-Erik