I've used the Adesso keyboard on Linux (fedora 10 & 12) without any
problems.    I bought this same keyboard for my htpc that uses the
operating system who's name must not be spoken.   The only trouble I've
had with it has been keeping the key board and it's usb-fob synced.   On
the HTPC I use an USB extender cable so the usb-fob is in front of the
computer instead of in back.   The Adesso keyboard is easy to use from
the coach.  I like mouse wheel on the side of the keyboard.

The only "better" brand to getting for HTPC use is Gyration.  It's
spendy however.
--
Timothy.