On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Brian Wood wrote:

>> Mike Miller:
>>

>> I think you're right about it being illegal.
>

> Great.  I guess we agree on something.  I'm reporting you to the Minnesota
> State Attorney General.  This will create an opportunity for you to fight
> within our court system for your right to religious discrimination.
> Maybe you will be able to change our laws.  Good luck with that.

It appears I spoke too soon.  A friend has informed me of the following:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/coverage_private.cfm

"If a complaint against a business (or some other private employer) involves
race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older),
disability or genetic
information, the business is covered by the laws we enforce if it has 15 or
more employees
who worked for the employer for at least twenty calendar weeks (in this year
or last)."

Ebenezer Enterprises has less than 15 employees.  I wonder where they
came up with that number, though!?

--
Shalom,
Brian Wood