On Sun, 21 Nov 2010, Brian Wood wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2010, Brian Wood wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for an individual to help me add encryption
>> support to the C++ Middleware Writer's command line
>> interface.  This part-time contract is expected to last
>> roughly 5 to 6 weeks.  $30/hour + stock in company.
>>

>> Brian Wood
>> Ebenezer Enterprises
>> http://webEbenezer.net <http://webebenezer.net/>
>> (651) 251-9384
>>

>> But if serving the L-RD seems undesirable to you, then
>> choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,
>> whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River,
>> or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.
>> But as for me and my household, we will serve the L-RD."
>>
>> Joshua 24:15
>

> I'm not inclined to reply to top-posts.

How about keeping your religion to yourself?  Besides, I'm pretty sure
that making hiring decisions on the basis of religion is illegal.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/religiousdiscrimination/religionpamp.php

It's hard to see how the quality of C++ encryption code can have anything
to do with the religion on the programmer.

Mike