Yes, that is a good place to look for a supported models.

But I is easier to buy one if you are at a place that sells them. That
is why I was searching at newegg.

In the past it I have had a hard time finding somewhere that is selling
the supported model. (Had this problem with access points, wireless
cards, motherboards... and more hardware)

So the important point here what you can goto an online store and search
for dd-wrt and models that work, that they have in stock, and you can
buy right now will show up!

==>brian.