That still doesnt get it into linux, but along thoes lines, if you were to create a windows CE or Bart PE virtualbox using uber small resource needs (maybe just the shell) you could share a folder from the vm to the host and run a script/program etc etc to auto sync it with Evolution or Thunderbird whatever? kind of a convoluted process but you get the idea.

JG

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:06:19 -0500
From: jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Please help me dump windows! (Linux and Blackberry)

Not exactly a great "clean and quick" solution, but how about running
virtualbox with a small disk image of XP and Outlook? USB devices can
be directed to the virtualized system with the click of button (works
with every device I have). This got me natively running just Linux (and
virtually Windows as needed) for the past 2 years. I don't miss the
dual booting days  :-)

Jeremy MountainJohnson

E-mail: Jeremy.MountainJohnson at gmail.com