Hello,

I am trying to configure a new LDAP server on an Ubuntu VM.  Is there someone who could meet with me for coffee or beer and help me with my initial configuration of OpenLDAP?

The configuration requires:

For the LDAP security manager you need to distinguished names (DN)--one for the users and one for the groups. Each user must be represented by a single entry under the user DN as an RFC 2307 posixAccount entry.

Each group is represented by a single entry under the groupDN as a union of RFC 2307 posixGroup and RFC 2256 groupOfUniqueNames.

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Loren Cahlander