COBOL, if only it was history, no sad to say Oracle still uses COBOL.
I worked at a company that loved COBOL so much it wrote it's own COBOL
compiler which only begs the question WHAT THE HELL FOR. I now work at
a College, the student information application uses COBOL HMMM how
progressive. Now one could think, well thats only the university you
work at, oh not so somehow this application has made it big time in
the university circles UofM, St. Thomas and Hamlin to name a few.
COBOL should somehow refer to how to keep old U.S. programmers
employed which is a good thing now days.