On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Eric F Crist
<ecrist at secure-computing.net> wrote:
> I don't know why everyone is so averse to hosting DNS themselves.  It's free, and pretty simple to do.  Also, try looking at ns2exchange.com, I managed to find someone willing to swap secondary DNS and have been doing so for about two years with little difficulty.

I thought about this and actually like the idea but was afraid. Now
that I know there's others who do it and there's actually a system for
swapping secondary DNS, I'll consider that route more seriously.

I've run djbdns for internal DNS for a long time and would probably
want to go that way. What have you been using?

Thanks for the feedback.

Eric