Indeed.com seldom misses showing ANY job posted, AND one search engine and syntax covers all other job boards, etc.  It's like
Google for jobs, and allows saving a bunch so one can quickly scan and save the seemingly good stuff and review in more detail
later, deciding to respond or toss.

Several of the technical recruiting firms seem better than Robert Half for IT stuff, but I'm more into embedded hardware development
so I see things a bit differently (eg, Entegee, 1st St NW, Dacon, Strom, E-Tech, Flatley, Manpower, Max, NER, Nycor, Palmiter,
Primestaff, Strom, Sysdyne, etc).  However, seems to me the more technical recruiting and contract firms are better than the
bean-counting recruiters for Linux folk.  If you REALLY want to be a Linux techie, seek out the technical companies that have
high-performance CAE compute farms connected by Linux backbones.  Pay may be as much as 40% higher also.  Honeywell, Alliant Tech,
3M, General Dynamics, Lockheed, LSI, Seagate, and so on are some local examples.  DON'T use a firm that wants to post your resume
"on their board" because that kind will usually broadcast your stuff in an attempt to legally secure the placement fee by being the
first submitter.  Only permit specific job contacts on your behalf... harder to do in entry-level jobs tho.

Chuck