Brown's placement was, when I was there, sad. They promised leads and
jobs and I got 1 lead and not called again for 6 months... until they
brought out an associate's version of my education and wanted me to
spend another $10,000. I said no, documented the follow-up calls and
have gotten them to cease with the threat of a lawsuit.

But that's neither here nor there. And that was in the last decade, yes.

b) is the way to go, IMHO.

--
Ryan