On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM, r j <ronsmailbox5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in network development at brown college and I am wondering where to
> intern at.

Completely off the subject, is that a mandated internship?  I'm glad
to see colleges are still doing the internship programs.  My former
tech college dropped their mandated intership and I think it was a
terrible move on their part.

> I would like to work in a Linux friendly environment.
> My internship would start in about a years time.
> Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Build a resume, post it to TCLUG jobs and Craigslist.  Are you
requiring a paid internship or is an unpaid OK?  Also, head on over to
Robert Half, get your resume on file and meet with one of their
counselors.  They'll have you take some skills tests and help you
polish your resume, and of course do some headhunting for you.

Brian