On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 08:35:56AM -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> Really, how many people send you messages with a different Reply-To: header?
> It's valid; but unusual in practice and would tend to make me suspicious.

I do it occasionally.  But when I do it, I'm setting the Reply-To to
the address for another club's monthly newsletter, and I'm asking for
some kind of update.  It's pretty obvious what I'm doing and why.
(Not to mention the fact that I make it widely known 'if the info
isn't in THAT mailbox, it doesn't make it into the newsletter, even if
I do know it for some other reason'.)

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org