Jason wants to know where to live. His parameters are west of 35E and
within the 494/694 beltway.

Adam wrote:
> I've lived in Plymouth and Golden Valley now and have been very happy with
> both locations.

New Hope and Crystal are neighbors of GV and Plymouth and are good
choices too.

Where I live is a function of what I can afford and what's important to
me. Your income and your values are different from mine, so it's hard me
to tell you where you should live. Also, the type of housing makes a
difference, even within the same city / neighborhood.

I would make a list of things that are desired and things to be avoided.
Tell us what's on those lists and we can make specific suggestions based
on our experience.

Such a list might include the following. What setting: urban or suburb?
What housing choice: house, condo, apartment? Roommate: yes/no? Relative
access (how easy to get to/from) church / library / work / grocery store
/ coffee / parks / trails / mall / hospital / ... ?

-Jeff