FIRST OF ALL I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU BEING THE ONLY ONE I REPLIED TO.
I WAS SPECIFICALLY REPLYING TO YOUR THREAD.  YOU DON'T SEE THE POINT?  I
HAVE NO TIME FOR ASSHOLES LIKE YOU, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THIS EMAIL.  YOU
WANT TO MAKE SHIT PERSONAL LOOK ME UP.  I LIVE AT 3637 5TH AVE S.  MY PHONE
NUMBER IS 763 355 0919
I CAN PLAY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING FOR...
YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMB SHIT.  LETS MEET UP SOMETIME.