If you're talking about long words in German, you ought to check out Mark Twain's essay on "The Awful German Language."
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Nesius
  Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] What distros do you no longer use?

  Sorry Chuck.  Your wikipedia article doesn't contain a cited source.  If you're going to lob monkey poo in a flame war, at least have the sense to not cite a wikipedia article that itself does not contain a verifiable citation.  While there may be something to the origin of the word, I'm forced to consider it unsubstantiated none-the-less.

  That doesn't mean I don't like it.  In fact, I love it.

  Can we come up with a long, ridiculous german word for "flame war on the proper use of german on the internetz as it pertains to schutzengrabenabwehrvernichtungskraftfahrwagen?"   I bet that would be hella-long.

  -Rob