On 06/30 11:21 , Scott Downing wrote:
> P.S.
> Anyone remember pre-Gnome Enlightenment? That was when UI design started to get really cool and I'd look at everyone using Windows 95 with disgust. I just looked up a screenshot and now it just looks really cheap and nerdy to me, hehe.

I still use FVWM on my workstation. Same configuration for the past 10 years
or so. No frills, no waiting, no breaking.

There's a few features I'd like to have on it; but AFAIK no window manager
yet puts all of them together anyway, and they aren't important enough to
justify changing.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator